Extended search function

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
maka

Extended search function

Beitrag von maka »

I would appreciate if you could implement the possibility to seach for programs during all downloaded days. For example, if I have downloaded the TV listings for the nearest 3 weeks, and I search for "elephant" I would like to see all programs the nearest 3 weeks that has something to do with elephants.
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Extended search function

Beitrag von ds10 »

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
bodo
Site Admin

Beitrag von bodo »

It is in there. Use the Search-Box on the upper right. Do you have tried it? If yes, did you had problems using it?
maka

Beitrag von maka »

I can't use the upper right search function to search for more than today's programs, but I found a plugin search function that works exactly as I wanted (Plugins/Search... or CTRL+F). The favourite programs function seems to be a bit complicated to use.
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Well the search function in the upper right corner is also able to search through the whole program data, you simply have to left click on the search icon left of the text search... to get the settings. The favorite function is not complicated and it is saved so on every data update TV-Browser will automatically search for the Favorite programs.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Antworten