Newbie help please

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Marvious

Newbie help please

Beitrag von Marvious »

Hello all,
I'm a new user to this good looking bit of software and have a couple of queries if anyone could help me out I'd be very grateful.

Firstly is there anyway to have the channels on the left rather than from the top so that it may be easier to quickly read off several channels at once (similar to the running programs plugin layout) and secondly how do I edit/delete a group I have created?
I have created a group of channels and made a filter using this component name and it works perfectly, but now I have another group and forgot to add particular channels to it and I can't find a way to do this. I have had a quick look in the user.dir\TV Browser area but can't find anything helpful there.

Thanks in advance
Marvious

P.S. Running Win7 Enterprise 64-bit, TV Browser 2.7.5
Jo
Site Admin

Re: Newbie help please

Beitrag von Jo »

Marvious hat geschrieben:Firstly is there anyway to have the channels on the left rather than from the top so that it may be easier to quickly read off several channels at once (similar to the running programs plugin layout)
You can use the plugin "Timeline".
Marvious hat geschrieben: and secondly how do I edit/delete a group I have created?
I don't know the official way, but you can use "edit filter" in the filter menu, then click on "new" and you can see them in the list "available filter components" (don't know how it is called in the english menu).
jdonato

Beitrag von jdonato »

Yes, you can access the "Edit filter" via the filters icon or via "View" menu--Filters submenu. There (Edit filter window), as Jo mentions, select New, and you will see "Available Filter Components". Select the channel group you want to edit, click the "Edit" button, and edit away.

Hope this helps.
Marvious

Beitrag von Marvious »

Well such helpful posts straight away. Thankyou.
Seems a little bit of a long way round to edit groups but as long as I can do it I am happy.
Going to look for timeline plugin now.

Thanks again
Antworten