How can you view the channels

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Gesperrt
Torvick12

How can you view the channels

Beitrag von Torvick12 »

How do u start watching the tv channels how do u get them working??? this suxxx some 1 plzzz helppp
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Re: How can you view the channels

Beitrag von Bananeweizen »

What suxx even more are people who can't read.
Dpoole

Beitrag von Dpoole »

Bananeweizen hat geschrieben:What suxx even more are people who can't read.
And I certainly agree with you. Sometimes people always depends on forums, but they don't exert any efforts in reading on to find their answers themselves. Oh well... :D

Dpoole
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Beitrag von Bananeweizen »

Thanks for agreeing with me. That really made me smile. More often than not I get accused by other posters of being rude, if I take the same reduced amount of time or (non)detailed information for my answer as the original poster did with his question...
MackDaddy

Beitrag von MackDaddy »

Instead of condescending criticisms, why can't some INTELLIGENT person simply answer the question? Everything else is a waste of time, words, and space.
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

MackDaddy hat geschrieben:Instead of condescending criticisms, why can't some INTELLIGENT person simply answer the question? Everything else is a waste of time, words, and space.
Because the question was already answered hundreds of times. There are no channels to VIEW TV-Browser is an ELECTRONIC PROGRAM GUIDE.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Gesperrt