[TVB-893] Programs missing in day program print

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Audionut

[TVB-893] Programs missing in day program print

Beitrag von Audionut »

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the print plugin to print TV listings, but the problem I am having is that it doesn't print the correct times.

For example, if I choose from 00:00 to 23:00, it prints 10:00 to 21:30.

Any suggestion for getting this working?
Jo
Site Admin

Re: Print problems

Beitrag von Jo »

Are the times in the program table correct? Which time zone do you have set? TV-Browser version?
Audionut

Beitrag von Audionut »

Yes, Australia/Brisbane (which is correct) and v3 beta 2. Also didn't work with stable 2.7.5
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Audionut hat geschrieben:For example, if I choose from 00:00 to 23:00, it prints 10:00 to 21:30.
Is this a real example or are the times made up? And is it already displayed that way in the print preview?
Audionut

Beitrag von Audionut »

That's a real example, and print preview shows the same.

Also while trouble shooting some more, changing the layout affects the printed times.

Bild
Bild

Edit: Ok, It's got a fascination about 10:00 start time with any layout except the second layout as above.
I can set it to 10:00 to 10:00 next day or 10:00 to 23:00 no problem.

However, some channels seem to be affected by the layout if the program data doesn't fit into the space of the column.
This doesn't appear to be affecting my particular issue, and is to be expected.

Bild
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

So the only bug seems to be that it always starts at 10 a.m. Your timezone is UTC+10? Maybe its because of that.
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Beitrag von Bananeweizen »

I believe I know what's going on. If you are in a timezone UTC+10, then the daily program files (which are organized by UTC time and start at midnight UTC) contain only programs, which start at 10 o'clock of your local time or later. So the plugin also needs to scan the program file of the day before (because the last 10 hours of the previous days program in UTC are the first 10 hours of the current day in your time zone).

I'll try fixing it...
Jo
Site Admin

Re: [TVB-893] Programs missing in day program print

Beitrag von Jo »

This sounds very plausible.
Audionut

Re: [TVB-893] Programs missing in day program print

Beitrag von Audionut »

Indeed. Setting timezone to UTC fixes the print issue. I'll use this as a quick fix until a proper fix comes along.

Thankyou very much.

edit: oh wait. It does fix the issue, but of course all the times are obviously out of wack.
Antworten