Advice for a noob please

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
stevef

Advice for a noob please

Beitrag von stevef »

Firstly, thank you for this application - I have just switched from PC to Mac and needed a good Digiguide replacement, which I now have! And that is where my question lies. Digiguide had a great view called My TV, in which I could set it to just show certain programmes that were on today. So I would have say all sf-fi on HD channels + all nature documentaries on certain channels, as well as any favourite show; they would all appear as one list everyday showing all that was coming up.

So, I am after some advice as to how best (if possible) to replicate that? I've looked at the various plugins and filters etc, but can't quite figure out the best way, so wondering if anyone else was doing the smae, or another digiguide convert doing something similar?

Thanks.

Steve.
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Advice for a noob please

Beitrag von ds10 »

Well you've had the right idea, you can create a filter that does what you want (create more than one filter component and link them together with and, or, not for one filter). In the Programlist plugin you can select the filter and you will see a list with all fitting programs.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
stevef

Re: Advice for a noob please

Beitrag von stevef »

OK, thanks, I'll give that a go.
Steve.
Antworten