Re: 3.2ß1 - 2 Questions

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Hi,

Firstly thanks for the update, I love tabs!

I've noticed a couple of changes of which 1 affects all my faves (with added search perameters) and the other is a query.

In the Add/Edit Favourite I notice the 'Limited to' option replacing the previous one which is fine now I figured out how you've changed things slightly but is it possible to configure the 'Limited to' Menu? I use the series number a lot and the option for that (Number of Season) is way down the list and I'd like to move it up.

The other thing I've noticed is that when using the tabs, if I make a change to something the 'Reminders' tab updates immediately but the 'Program List' does not. I have to change a filter choice, then change it back to get it to update. Can you place a refresh button or make it refresh automatically?

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

keithy397 hat geschrieben:Hi,

I've noticed a couple of changes of which 1 affects all my faves (with added search perameters) and the other is a query.

In the Add/Edit Favourite I notice the 'Limited to' option replacing the previous one which is fine now I figured out how you've changed things slightly but is it possible to configure the 'Limited to' Menu? I use the series number a lot and the option for that (Number of Season) is way down the list and I'd like to move it up.
I don't think that it is a good idea to make that menu configurable. If that menu is configurable other menus have to be too. I understand your problem but you should be able to get it right after a short time it's just one row down. If I don't understand it right please post a screenshot of what you mean.
keithy397 hat geschrieben:The other thing I've noticed is that when using the tabs, if I make a change to something the 'Reminders' tab updates immediately but the 'Program List' does not. I have to change a filter choice, then change it back to get it to update. Can you place a refresh button or make it refresh automatically?
An automatically refresh wouldn't always work. If a Plugin changes something the Program List won't get informations about it, so I guess it would be best to add a refresh button.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:
keithy397 hat geschrieben:Hi,

I don't think that it is a good idea to make that menu configurable. If that menu is configurable other menus have to be too. I understand your problem but you should be able to get it right after a short time it's just one row down. If I don't understand it right please post a screenshot of what you mean.
I can work around it by stretching the list, looks a little weird but it works! (Red Dots are what I use most)

Bild
keithy397 hat geschrieben:The other thing I've noticed is that when using the tabs, if I make a change to something the 'Reminders' tab updates immediately but the 'Program List' does not. I have to change a filter choice, then change it back to get it to update. Can you place a refresh button or make it refresh automatically?
ds10 hat geschrieben:An automatically refresh wouldn't always work. If a Plugin changes something the Program List won't get informations about it, so I guess it would be best to add a refresh button.
That would be great.

Cheers,
Keith
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

keithy397 hat geschrieben:I can work around it by stretching the list, looks a little weird but it works!
Actually, I just realised it doesn't work, it reverts to default size so it's 8 mouse clicks to reach 'Number of Season'.

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

I guess it would be possible to add something like a default selection, then your default selection would be preselected and on top of the list.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:I guess it would be possible to add something like a default selection, then your default selection would be preselected and on top of the list.
That would be fantastic! Danke.

Cheers,
Keith
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Hi,

What's the latest on the default list selection and the Refresh button as suggested earlier?

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

It didn't make it into 3.2, I was too occupied to get the tab function to work.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Ok, no prob's.

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Todays Nightly contains the features of the default list selection. (The refresh button is already available in the plugin.)
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Superb! I actually didn't notice the refresh button!! :oops:
Thank you.

I'd like to check out the nightly, but where is the nightly repository?

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Thanks, bookmarked.

Cheers,
Keith
Antworten