Deleting single instances of a favourite programme

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
frangipan

Deleting single instances of a favourite programme

Beitrag von frangipan »

Hi - firstly, as a new user of TV-Browser, I's like to say how impressed I am! But, just one question...if I add a programme to my favourites it shows all the repeated episodes.

I've worked out that I can limit the repeated episodes shown in my favourites by specifying a single channel, but in the case of repeated episodes broadcast on the same channel, is there a way of deleting a specific episode that is a repeat broadcast of the programme in Manage Favourites whilst leaving the list of new & upcoming episodes? I can only see a way of deleting the entire programme so that no episodes show.

Any help very much appreciated. Thanks.
Jo
Site Admin

Re: Deleting single instances of a favourite programme

Beitrag von Jo »

The problem is: how can TVB know if it is a repetition? If all new programs have the icon "new", then you can use filters. But otherwise, you can only exclude by episode names, or by specific times (if repetitions run at specific times).
frangipan

Beitrag von frangipan »

OK, so I can't go in manually to Manage Favourites, see there is a repeated episode and delete just that episode, leaving every other episode? I can only delete the whole favourite therefore deleting all episodes?
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

frangipan hat geschrieben:OK, so I can't go in manually to Manage Favourites, see there is a repeated episode and delete just that episode, leaving every other episode?
Of course you can exclude a certain program from a Favorite.
But you can also create a permanent exclusion based on episode title, time, a filter, whatsoever.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
frangipan

Beitrag von frangipan »

OK thanks - how do I exclude one repeated episode from the manage favourites screen without deleting all episodes?
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Right click on program and select the wanted entry from the Favorite plugin.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
frangipan

Beitrag von frangipan »

Ok - I'm in the manage favourites screen and can see a list of episodes for a particular favourite. I can see some new episodes and some repeated episodes. I've right clicked on both the ones I want to keep and the ones I don't want to keep, but I can't see the 'wanted option in the favourites plug in'. Am I in the right view? Am I doing something stupid? Sorry for keeping on about this - thanks for all your help.
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

FavoriteContext.jpg
FavoriteContext.jpg (44.56 KiB) 6048 mal betrachtet
frangipan

Beitrag von frangipan »

Got it! Thanks for your help.
Antworten