Time line, and timings

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
jokephelia

Time line, and timings

Beitrag von jokephelia »

Hi all

is there a way to change the layout of the grid - i have seen the option to have compact time block etc, but it doesnt set it to how id like it.

i would like to have EVERY hour noted, rather than 2 hour intervals and have a separator line for each time, basically with each show having its own line or box, that i can colour code.

basically to be more like the digiguide layout - with a time line running down the the grid, that moves in real time - or so i can click 'go to now'.

i just find the layout of this quite frustrating, its very squashed up and disjointed and not easy to scan

are there any ways to alter this sort of thing?

thanks all
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Time line, and timings

Beitrag von ds10 »

There is only one layout that gets the times completely right, that's "Real time synchronous". But that stretches the program table so much you will loose even more visibility of the table. You could use the default layout "Optimized compact time block" with the table background style "Theme color time block" with the block size configured to 1 to get blocks for every hour but that it as far at it goes without changing the source code.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Antworten