Alternative Listings

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
normanj

Alternative Listings

Beitrag von normanj »

I use TV Browser in Australia for my own viewing, but I'd also like to be able to view UK stations so I can help my ageing mother find her favourite programmes. I know I could add the additional channels but it would be easier if I was able to look at one set of stations (Aus or UK) at a time. Is there a straightforward way to switch between channel sets?

Thank You
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Alternative Listings

Beitrag von ds10 »

You could create a channel group (channel filter) with right click on the channel list in the program table.
If you select the channel group the program table will only show the selected channels. But the other channels are still there in the plugins.

If you want to separate the UK channels completely from your Australian channels the easiest way would be to use the transportable version of TV-Browser for one of the channel sets (or two transportable for each of them). Simply don't import your settings on the first start of the transportable version and create new settings instead.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
normanj

Re: Alternative Listings

Beitrag von normanj »

Thanks - this is exactly what I was after.
Antworten