Search capabilities

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
weamish

Search capabilities

Beitrag von weamish »

I have a text file which contains a list of about 400 movies. Would like to check this against TV schedules for the coming week, to see if any of these movies will be showing on any channel. Is this possible with tvbrowser software?

Thanks!

...Steve
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Search capabilities

Beitrag von ds10 »

You could create a mass filter and use that filter for a advanced favorite search.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Here is a description for filter rules: http://enwiki.tvbrowser.org/index.php/Filter_rules . As ds10 wrote, you can create a mass filter there, an then use expert mode for favorites: http://enwiki.tvbrowser.org/index.php/Favorite_programs
weamish

Beitrag von weamish »

I've created a mass filter, and it seems to work for programs that appear in today's listings. But it doesn't show programs airing over the next two weeks, which is what I'd like. Is there some way to tweak this? Thanks! ...Steve
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

You cannot filter programs from other days in the program table, only the programs from the selected date are filtered.
But you can use the created mass filter to show programs in the plugin Program List. It will show a list with all matching programs (the maximum number of shown programs is limited, so you may not see all available programs).

Alternatively you can create a Favorite in expert mode with a RegEx-Search for .* and the created mass filter to limit the result to the programs you want to see. A search for .* without limit will find all programs.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Antworten