Use raw EPG data from digital transport stream

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
MADman

Use raw EPG data from digital transport stream

Beitrag von MADman »

Hello,

I am a developer in the digital receiver domain. Currently we have a test-board here that retrieves the raw EPG data from a selected service and outputs it on a serial connection (RS232).

I can receive the packages at the PC side and can even remove the custom headers added to these packages (maximum 4096 bytes in size).

Now I am looking for a way forward to be able to read this data. I think the TV-Browse program can help me by that, but when working through the TvDataStarterKit the Java programs did nothing than report errors. While I am a ANSI C developer I do not understand the Java errors. BUT maybe I was not on the right way at all and TV-Browser is not designed to support this.

Jan
bodo
Site Admin
Beitrag von bodo »

The TV-Browser DataStarterKit only handles XMLTV and a special Excel File. We don't offer a Programm that is able to convert raw EPG-Data.
jamiemanman

Re: Use raw EPG data from digital transport stream

Beitrag von jamiemanman »

so can you help me find some sort of program that just gets the information from the tv usb stick Raw EPG??? can uy help with any info about Raw EPG?
jamiemanman

Re: Use raw EPG data from digital transport stream

Beitrag von jamiemanman »

accually i found something that might be useful , maybe there might be able to make a plugin for tv-browser using this program???? or this will be able to help with tv-browser:

http://www.darkskiez.co.uk/svn/tv_grab_dvb/trunk/README
Antworten