Premiere Direkt

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
ajocius

Premiere Direkt

Beitrag von ajocius »

There seems to be only one entry per day for Premiere Direkt channels. And there is only one channel in TVBrowser for Premiere Direkt, when in reality there are more. I am not good in German and reading translated entries in forum I could not find out what exactly was said. User DS10 confirmed number of times, that there is no problem (I guess in TVBrowser) and that all programs are delivered between 6 and 8. How should I understand that as the end user?

Is it that there is no more data coming from web page feeding TVBrowser and therefore we do not see info? Is there anything one can do about it?

Bottom line it would be great to see number of Direkt channels on TVBrowser and having whole day filled up with TV program.
ds10
Site Admin
Beitrag von ds10 »

The programs are shown between 6 and 8 in TV-Browser are the programs that are repeated the whole day by Premiere Direkt on different times. I don't know how the data looks like that Bodo receives by Premiere, but I guess that that what TV-Browser shows is all what Premiere sends.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
ajocius

Beitrag von ajocius »

Thanks for quick reply. Premiere Direkt has several channels, not one. Films start differently on each channel. One can start at 18:30, another film on another channel might start on 18:45 and so on. I am not sure how one entry in one column can represent this complexity
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Any ideas on this channel?
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

This would be great if we could get complete tvguide for Premiere Direkt
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

It looks like something has been done here, without notifying me :) I can see all Premiere Direkt films now. GREAT!
Antworten