Dreambox integration

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
ajocius1

Dreambox integration

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

I have seen there is possibility to use standard driver within capture plugin to instruct Dreambox to record selected program. This is great!!!! I have DM7000 with Gemini 3.4 on it. I have read German instructions translated with babelfish, and there is some additional clarification needed.

How is the link between Dreambox channel ID and TVBrowser channel ID established? I am sure it is explained in German, but the translation I got was not clear. Hope I can get help on this.

Are there any other ways to combine Dreambox and TVBrowser? Getting tv program info through Dreambox, that would retrieve it from DVB-S stream???
ds10
Site Admin
Beitrag von ds10 »

Maybe this would help.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

The link obviously helped a lot. I should have found it myself... I just didn't came across those enwiki pages...

I set up Capture plugin to send capture request to Dreambox. I used default driver entered address as per instructions as well as parameters. I tried then to sent request to record to DreamBox, but I always get : TVBrowser and Enigma service name don't match. I understand that names have to match, it is just difficult to figure out what it is comparing with in DM. There we have Service Name (which is equal to TVBrowser channel name) also we have Service ID, which is number. I tried to play with capture plugin configuration page for channels. I can see Internal name of Channels and I can enter External Number. First I left it blank, since Internal Name is equal to the Service Name in Dreambox. I got error message " TVBrowser and Enigma service name don't match". Tried then to enter DM Service Name under External Number, same error message. Tried to enter Service ID number there, still the same error message. I have run out of options here...

What do I do wrong?
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

Still, can't make it work... Do I need to add something to dreambox to make it work?
ds10
Site Admin
Beitrag von ds10 »

Sorry I can't help for this, because I don't have a Dreambox. In the wiki article is written, that it is for the Dreambox 7025 not for 7000. Maybe that is your problem.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Antworten