Error message: "The program for the target "DVBViewer - Record" couldn't be processed by "Recording control"

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Stephaen

Error message: "The program for the target "DVBViewer - Record" couldn't be processed by "Recording control"

Beitrag von Stephaen »

Hello,

When new TV data are fetched, I get this error message: "The program for the target "DVBViewer - Record" couldn't be processed by "Recording control" (see screenshot). When I click OK, I get the list of affected favorites (see screenshot). New recordings are not passed to the Recording control plug-in. How can I fix?
Notes:
- It used to work, problem started after reinstalling my PC, but I can remember I also had this problem sometimes in the past.
- Manually sending the recordings to the plug-in from the program table does work, only sending them automatically from the favorites list doesn't work.

Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 (19045.4170)
TV-Browser 4.2.7
Java 11.0.20
Recording control 3.2.3.5
DVBViewer 7.2.5.0
DVBViewer Media Server 3.2.5.0
Commandline Plugin 1.2.3

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (10.24 KiB) 1393 mal betrachtet
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNG (14.4 KiB) 1393 mal betrachtet
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Error message: "The program for the target "DVBViewer - Record" couldn't be processed by "Recording control"

Beitrag von ds10 »

Simply check the export target for the affected Favorites. I assume the target doesn't exists.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Stephaen

Re: Error message: "The program for the target "DVBViewer - Record" couldn't be processed by "Recording control"

Beitrag von Stephaen »

Thanks for the help, fixed.

The Recording control plugin was unchecked in the Choose plugins configuration box of all favorites. This happens regularly with no reason, could you please investigate and fix?
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Do you close TV-Browser before shutting down your system?
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Stephaen

Beitrag von Stephaen »

No, I don't close it.
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Then I would suggest to close TV-Browser because it can happen that TV-Browser has not enough time to write it's settings when the system is shutting down.
Antworten