Active reminders when TV Brower is not active

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Bonzadog

Active reminders when TV Brower is not active

Beitrag von Bonzadog »

Hello,

Is there a way for the reminders to be displayed when the TV-Browser is not active?

If not, then I would like to suggest this.

BD
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Active reminders when TV Brower is not active

Beitrag von ds10 »

I don't really understand this question. When TV-Browser is running (minimized to tray) Reminders will show up, when they are due. When TV-Browser is not running, nothing could be done to show Reminders except for exporting them to a calendar app (which runs as service in background) or a system scheduler before TV-Browser is closed so that those can show the reminder.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Bonzadog

Beitrag von Bonzadog »

I thought is was clear. Oh, Well. What I meant was, then when the TV-Browser is closed - not minimised - whether there was a possibility to still show these reminders and if not perhaps implement this. I suppose a simple way would be to not close the TV-Browser if there are reminders for that day.
I have often not minimised and closed the TV-Browser accidentally.
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

TV-Browser already has the option to prompt before quitting and/or to minimize instead of closing for the x button in the window title/close from the context menu of the window in the taskbar. You can find those settings on the general settings: tvb://show/settings=startup
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Bonzadog

Beitrag von Bonzadog »

Thank you, I did look there but missed that minimise instead of close. That is exactly what I want.
Antworten