How does subversion works?

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Patrik

How does subversion works?

Beitrag von Patrik »

Hey

I found some badly spelled words in the Swedish translation in some menus, it is a mix of English and Swedish words and so on and I want to fix that. Therefore, I checked out the source code and now I am trying to learn how subversion works, with branches, tags and trunk is there any guide so i know where the latest code is, where I commit and so on.

/ Patrik
ds10
Site Admin
Beitrag von ds10 »

You don't need to use SVN, simply use the Translation tool (I18NPlugin). It shows not translated values in red and you can simply add the missing values and send us the fully translated version.

(Please translate TV-Browser 2.6alpha3 because it contains more missing values as 2.5.3.)
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Patrik

Beitrag von Patrik »

Awesome tool!
I will start right away, thank u for your quick reply
swedub

Beitrag von swedub »

Hej Patrik,
Toppen om du gör färdigt översättningen till svenska! (Great if you finish the translation to swedish.) I would definitely use that if the translation was complete, but I don't have time to translate it myself. But if you get lost in translation feel free to post about it in the forum and I'll try to give feedback.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

I'm working on it right now, i think i will have it all done in a few days.
Patrik

Beitrag von Patrik »

The post above was mine.
Patrik

Beitrag von Patrik »

The Swedish translation is done. I'm sure there will be some errors and badly chosen words and so on but i hope it will help a little bit.
Antworten